Number of players
2-6 people can play in 1 escape room. We have 2 themed escape rooms so 2 – 6 people can play in one time-slot. One time-slot is 60 minutes.
– short introduction to the game and chat with the game master about the rules.
– game (max 60 min.)
– discuss the experience
The concept of the game…
….is a 60-minute live escape challenge! Very little is told about the content of our rooms, so that we can keep the mystery around. It has a desk, chairs, carpets – everything looks normal. But on a closer inspection you will find a series of mysterious codes…
What sort of fun one should expect here?
Most of the fun requires brain work & team thinking in the first place, however there are some small physical part in which mild motion is involved. Are you Claustrophobic? No panic. We are there for you and certainly can help instantly, should any kind of emergency arise.
….are simple: Your team (2-6 players) go into the escape room and the door closes behind you. You’ll have 60 minutes to solve all puzzles and mysteries to complete your mission. Don’t forget the clock, you have only 60 minutes ! There are clues so you’ll need to work together! Communicate, cooperate and coordinate!
Do I need to print out my ticket?
– No.You’ll receive a code. You’ll be asked for that code at the entrance.
– Please kindly arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your booking time to avoid delays or disappointment. We may not be able to accommodate late arrivals.
– 12 or under : supervision of an adult is required. The main reason for this limit is the complexity of the game. Please bear in mind that mild scary stuff and some physical exercise can be involved, too.
– 18 with no guidance.
Each participants are kindly asked to leave all personal belongings in a safe locker that we provide on the spot. This is because of you so that you can enjoy your game to the fullest and stay safe inside the room.
– Please note that each participants take full responsibility for their own using the room.
Prohibition? (relating to behavior in rooms)
– it is strictly prohibited to make any photos, videos during the game
– after leaving the room, sharing clues and information on the rooms at any social networking sites is strictly forbidden that imply serious legal consequences
( for more info, please go to in terms and conditions section)
Although, most of our escape room fun requires brainpower and team thinking in the first place, there are some smaller physical parts of the game. Unfortunately, the game is not yet available for disabled persons because the building is not proper for wheelchair users. ( We are on the third floor and unfortunately there is no escalator in the building).
The game venue does play background music & also sound effects to provide players with electronic hints when they are in need. There is no hearing assistance system during the game – therefore at least one member is advised to play without hearing problems.
Lighting level is medium in reception and medium to low in rooms.