Why should I join in this game?
We offer you an experience different from other classic activities done as a group. You have the opportunity to test your concentration, observation, problem solving and decision making skills in a live action scenario. Also you’ll have a tremendous amount of fun.
Who can play this game?
You can play this game together with your family members or colleagues from work or play it as a corporate game and have fun with them for one hour.
What if we can’t figure out a puzzle?
All of our puzzles are solvable, and if you use that little nugget in your head, you and your friends might be able to escape the room.
Is there a minimum amount of people for each room?
Yes. We want everyone to be able to enjoy themselves in the room but it is built for at least two people so that is the minimum. As long as there are two people booked for the room then you’re all set. However we recommend a bigger group to increase odds of getting out of the room.
Will it be safe during the game?
Yes. Although the whole concept of the rooms will be that you’re locked in and need to find your way out. You will not come across anything dangerous within the confines of the room.
Are we really going to be locked in a room?
Absolutely! That’s the whole point…
Tips for a successful escape:
– There is a chain of logical clues and puzzles so go step by step !
– You may find objects irrelevant. If you move them, put them back at the same place, same position!
– Analyse, evaluate, solve it and go forward!
– Be careful, DO NOT DAMAGE any item!
– You can ask for help for only 3 times during the game. Every help will take 5 minutes from your time!
Good luck !