Our office hours
We are open 6 days a week
Tuesday-Friday: 2-9pm, Saturday- Sunday: 10 am – 9 pm – but operate by appointments only.
Please note, you need minimum 24 hours in advance to make your bookings.
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for updates.
We have two rooms you can play in. Next to the chosen room there is a ” BOOK” button, where you can make your reservation and payment. Should any problem arise through this process, please do not hesitate to contact us. Also, If you wish to correct, change any info about your booking, just get in touch and we help you.
In order to participate, you can book an appointment as follows:
– check out available times by clicking the book button of the desired room in the rooms section.
– make reservation by completing the online booking form, sending us an email to or calling us. You will then receive an email to confirm your booking
– booking fees apply to all bookings to secure appointment, payable by bank transfer / PayPal
(remaining entry fees are payable by cash on the spot upon arrival)
You can also ask for our Gift Vouchers for family, friends and colleagues
Please be aware that Room Escape Games is a live event therefore once a booking is confirmed, refunds, cancellations are not accepted. Reschedules are accepted in 24 hours prior the event.
Last minute booking?
Yes, It is possible, too. In case you’re wondering about the chances of a last minute drop in, please drop a line! Thank you.
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to your booking to ensure everyone is ready at the appointed time. Anyone arriving late to the group will not be allotted extra time.
- Please keep the clues, solutions for puzzles and combinations a secret, so others can enjoy the game as well.
- We reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Additionally, there are no clues under the carpet, behind door frames/trim or in the ceiling tiles.
- Players are not to damage or vandalize items within the premises. This includes but is not limited to: locks, furniture, game items and accessories, as well as the bathrooms, hallways and any part inside of 83 Larch St. Player’s are liable to bear the cost of intentional damage.
- No cell phones can be used inside the room. You may take them in but do not use them for photo/video purposes.
- Please use the paper and pen given to you to solve the problems and do not write on any other items, including furniture.
- You will have 1 hour to uncover all of the clues, solve the puzzles and unlock the final door in order to escape. Everything you need is already in the room and just needs to be uncovered/discovered.
- You play the real-life escape game at your own risk.
- Anything with cow print tape is not part of the escape room please do not remove the tape or poke around the items that it is placed on.
- You may ask for up to 3 clues. If you need more clues we will give them to you however your team will be disqualified from earning a spot on our wall of fame.